pursuant to and for the purposed of Art. 13-14, Reg EU 2016/679
Dear Sir or Madam,
We would like to inform you that the Reg. EU 2016/679 (“European Regulation in relation to the protection of personal data”) provides the protection of people and other subjects and the respect of data processing.
Therefore, pursuant to the Art. 13 and 14, we provide you the following information:
1. Purpose and legal basis of data processing
The purpose of personal data processing is exclusively related to the execution of contractual obligations and to fulfill your specific demands, as well as the accomplishment of legal requirements, in particular accounting and fiscal obligations.
2. Modalities of the processing
In relation to the above mentioned purposes, your data will be processed by computerized and papery means. The processing operations have been implemented in order to ensure the logical and physical security, and the confidentiality of your personal data.
3. Rightful interests of processed data owner or third parties
The processing is necessary to pursue the lawful interests of personal data owner or third parties, in particular the mechanical processing.
4. Nature of personal data
Your personal data will be processed to perform the service you have required.
5. Compulsory or optional delivery of data
The delivery of your personal data is mandatory, and the refusal might make the provisions of services you required impossible or extremely difficult.
6. Data communication and dissemination
Your data might be conveyed to:
- the entities recognized by regulatory measures in order to access such data;
- our associates and employees, as part of their tasks;
- all the natural and/or legal persons, and public and/or private bodies, when such communication is necessary to carry out our activity, in the ways and for the above mentioned purposes, for instance; contractual and administrative counseling (attorneys, business consultant and advisers), banks, control units, clients, legal persons, insurance companies, collection agencies, carriers.
7. Transfer of personal data to a third country
We would like to inform you that pursuant to Art. 13, paragraph 1, letter (f) of the Regulation, some personal data might be transferred to a third country located outside the EU.
8. Modality and duration of personal data retention
The data retention period lasts 11 years.
6. Identification details of the processing owner
The processing owner is GIULIPAS S.R.L. Via Ruca 280 – 25065 LUMEZZANE (BS) tel.: 030 8921490 e-mail: email@example.com
7. Rights of the data subject
7.1 Art. 15 (right of access) , 16 (right of rectification) of the Reg. EU 2016/679
7.2 Right under the Art. 17 of the Reg. EU 2016/679 – Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
7.3 Diritto di cui all’ art. 18 Diritto di limitazione di trattamento
7.4 Right under the Art.20 Right to data portability
The data subject has the right to receive, in a structured, customary and device-readable format, his or her personal data provided to a processing owner, and the subject has the right to freely submit such data to another processing owner, where it is technically possible.
8. Revocation of the consent for the processing
You can revoke your consent for your personal data processing by sending a certified e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, complete with a copy of your identity document and the following text:<<Revocation of the consent for the processing of all my personal data>>. Your personal data will be removed from the archives as soon as possible.
If you want to receive more information about your personal data processing, or rather to exercise the rights referred to paragraph 7, you can send a certified e-mail to email@example.com
You may be asked to verify your identity by answering some personal questions before we can provide or modify any information. We will respond as soon as possible.